1.2. Attention! This policy does not cover the privacy policies of third parties (e.g. the ordering platforms to which you are referred via our website) nor of websites or applications referred to via hyperlinks on our website.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
We (GLWMax). We are the so-called ‘controller’ to use a difficult word. This means that we determine the purpose and means of the processing and guarantee the lawful and correct processing of your data.
- How can you contact us?
Legal form: Sole proprietorship
Trade Name: GLWMax
Location and visiting address: Lageblik 5 9950 Lievegem Belgium
- What data do we process about you and how?
4.1. GLWMax processes the following data:
- your personal identification data: surname, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail address;
- if you are a company: name of the company, registered office and company number;
- your financial details: bank account number and/or other payment details;
- electronic identification and localisation data when you visit our website: device data, browser, operating system, IP addresses, cookies, log file data, external websites that referred you, pages on the website visited by you (and date and time);
- personal characteristics if necessary (e.g. for personalised tickets on orders): e.g. age, date of birth and gender.
4.2. GLWMax can receive your data directly from you, e.g. because you deliver them when ordering online via the website, or indirectly via third parties.
GLWMax can receive and process your personal data in the context of the agreement with you, when you place an order or have a delivery carried out, when you contact GLWMax for information (schriftelijk or via the website) or via cookies on our website.
- Why and on the basis of what do we process your data?
5.1. GLWMax processes your personal data for:
- Customer management:
We process your personal data in order to contact you, to be able to process any questions you may have and to provide you with the necessary information about our products, our services, promotions, discounts, our website / webshop or other information related to our activities.
We also process your personal data for managing our customer files, executing and following up on orders, deliveries, transport, collections, payments, administration, invoicing and accounting.
We process your data in the context of the execution of the agreement with you as a customer (i.e. the sale of our products, online via our webshop or in our store).
The processing of your data for these purposes is necessary for the preparation and execution of the agreement.
If you do not provide certain data, such as your identification data or financial data, that we need in the context of the agreement, to us or via our webshop, we will not be able to serve you, process or execute your order(s).
- We may process your data to optimize sales and our products and services. For example, GLWMax can contact you to place a review on our website. This can be done on the basis of our legitimate interests.
- Direct marketing: Your data can be used for direct marketing. This is sending information about our products and services or other information via our newsletter or other means that could be interesting or useful to you.If you are a customer of ours, this is possible on the basis of our legitimate interests to do business. If you are not a customer of ours, we need your prior consent (e.g. by registering via our website). Your consent is free and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Ensuring the optimal functioning of our website: When you visit or consult the website, we may process certain electronic data, such as cookies and IP address (see section 4.1 above). Cookies facilitate the interaction between you as a visitor and our website and are used to improve the user experience and to collect statistics among visitors to our website. Cookies also ensure that your personal settings and preferences are stored or that image and sound material can be played back. Certain cookies can be placed by a third party, e.g. Google Analytics, to measure the use of our website.
- The transfer to our partners, service providers, suppliers and/or other contracting parties of GLWMax for the execution of the foregoing points.
- Compliance with applicable law.
5.2. The processing of your data, whether or not on or via the website, is not the subject of so-called ‘automated individual decision-making’ or profiling.
- Who still receives or processes your data (in addition to GLWMax)?
6.1. Your data will also be processed in the first place by our partners, service providers or suppliers with whom we cooperate in the context of the improper sale of our products. Furthermore, our web administrators, IT partners and network administrators may also process your data in the context of your visit and use of our website / webshop. Companies that provide payment services, marketing services or analytical services to GLWMax can also process your data in the context thereof.
6.2. Finally, other companies may also process your data in the context of our activities, such as our accountants, accountants, auditors, insurance brokers, insurers, legal advisors or other service providers.
6.3. We are not responsible for the processing of your data by third parties who do not do this on behalf of GLWMax , but are responsible for it themselves.
6.4. GLWMax may be obliged to provide or process your data on the basis of a legal obligation and/or in response to a request to this effect from supervisory authorities or government bodies.
- How long do we keep your data?
7.1. We will not keep your data longer than necessary for the purposes described above in Article 5, unless
special legal provisions apply to their storage or processing.
7.2. For example, we will keep your data in the context of online sales or sales in our store for a maximum of 10 years after the (last) order or delivery (this is the limitation period for contractual claims). For certain other data, different periods apply. We will keep certain social documents related to .m staff e.g. for 5 years and certain accounting and tax documents for 7 years. We will keep applicant data for up to 3 years after the application, unless we need the data to defend ourselves against any claim (e.g. regarding discrimination in the recruitment process) in which case we can keep the data for up to 5 years.
For other certain data, specific statutory retention periods may also apply. In any case, the principle applies that we do not keep your data longer than necessary.
- What are your rights?
8.2. Je have the right to request that:
- access to your data.
For this you can get one copy of the requested information free of charge. If you request additional copies, we may charge you a reasonable fee as an administrative cost.
- improvement of your data (if necessary);
- deletion of your personal data if:
- the processing of those data is no longer necessary for the purpose or purposes for which they were processed by us;
- you have withdrawn a previously given consent;
- you object to the processing by us;
- the personal data would have been unlawfully processed by us;
- this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation; or
- the personal data would have been processed in connection with an offer of online services to children (if applicable).
- restriction of processing that relates to you.
You have the right to obtain a restriction of processing if you:
- disputes the accuracy of the data we hold;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- we no longer need this information while you still need this data for the establishment, exercise or substantiation of a legal claim; or
- pending an answer to the question whether the legitimate grounds of GLWMax outweigh yours or your (privacy) rights if you have objected to the processing on the basis of our legitimate interest.
8.3. Je have the right to object to the processing of your data.
You can object to the processing of your data for direct marketing at any time and free of charge. This can easily be done by letting us know via and / or via unsubscribing on our website. This can also be done via the mailings themselves (at the bottom is always the possibility to unsubscribe). You will then no longer receive newsletters from us.
8.4. Je have the right to portability of your data (to another controller). This is only possible if the processing by us is based on your consent or the processing is carried out via automated processes.
8.5. If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
8.6. Je also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels – T: +32(0)2 274 48 00 – E: ). In case of a complaint, you can always contact GLWMax yourself: .
8.7. De exercise of your rights, as set out above, is always subject to the requirements and conditions as stipulated in the applicable legislation (such as the General Data Protection Regulation (the so-called ‘GDPR’)).
8.8. For the exercise of your rights, you can simply send a request to GLWMax on . You do have to identify yourself adequately. When we have reason to doubt your identity, we may ask you for additional information that is necessary to confirm your identity. We will usually ask for a copy of your identity card to verify who is actually making a request.